Need to Travel to the US for Business?

Need to Travel to the US for Business?

Get legal support from an immigration attorney in Houston, TX

If you're planning to visit the United States for an upcoming business trip or conference, make sure you get advice from an immigration attorney before booking your flight. Individuals interested in short-term travel to the U.S. can gain admittance with a B-1 or B-2 visa.

In order to apply for one of these visas, you must meet the following requirements:

  • You plan to stay for a limited time period
  • You have the necessary funds to cover your travel expenses
  • You must be traveling for activities dealing with a legitimate business
  • You have residence outside of the U.S. and do not plan to abandon that residence

Call today to speak with a business visa attorney serving the Houston, TX area.

Providing personalized legal services

Not sure how to apply for a business visa? Don't sweat it. The immigration attorneys at Jose Molina PLLC can guide you through the application process and make sure you file the proper paperwork.

We have more than 18 years of experience and we offer consultations in both Spanish and English. Schedule an appointment with a business visa attorney today.