new content

Get Help Obtaining an Employment Green Card

Get Help Obtaining an Employment Green Card

Rely on a trusted immigration attorney serving the Houston, TX area

The United States offers two primary ways to apply for employment green cards: you must have an approved labor certification through your employer or you must be exempt from filing a labor certification. The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC can help you determine if you’re eligible in the Houston, TX area.

Individuals who qualify as exempt from labor certifications must fit one of the following immigrant preference categories:

  • First preference: Individuals with extraordinary abilities in art, science, education, business or athletics; outstanding professors and researchers; or certain multinational managers and executives.
  • Second preference: Members of a profession who hold advanced degrees or extraordinary abilities.
  • Third preference: Schedule A workers (occupations in which U.S. workers are in short supply).

If you or a loved one need to apply for an employment green card, speak with an immigration attorney now.

Count on a dedicated immigration attorney

Don't choose an immigration lawyer that will treat you like just another number. The Law Offices of Jose Molina provides personalized legal services. We'll work with you one-on-one to file the necessary paperwork and apply for your employment green card.

Contact us at 281-919-1647 today to speak with an immigration attorney. Se habla español.