Protect and Provide for Your Child

Protect and Provide for Your Child

Pursue a divorce law enforcement in the Houston, TX area

In most situations, it's best for a child to have a meaningful relationship with both parents. If your former partner neglects your child after your divorce, a divorce attorney can help you pursue an enforcement. The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC represents clients in the Houston, TX area. Seek enforcement orders with the help of an experienced attorney.

Contact or law office today if you need to obtain an enforcement.

3 reasons why you may need an enforcement

Divorce law enforcements can come into play for a variety of reasons. You may need to pursue an enforcement if a party:

1. Fails to pay child support
2. Refuses to follow court orders
3. Doesn't follow visitation agreements

If a parent knowingly violates a divorce agreement and endangers their child's well-being, they could face contempt charges, jail time or fines. If you need a divorce attorney to help you pursue a divorce law enforcement, reach out to us now.