new content

Applying for a Green Card Through Marriage?

Applying for a Green Card Through Marriage?

Turn to an experienced immigration attorney serving the Houston, TX area

Obtaining a green card through marriage can be complicated and time-consuming. If your spouse is a U.S. citizen and you’d like to establish permanent residency in the United States, The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC can help.

Based in the Houston, TX area, we help clients:

  • File immigrant visa petitions: This document states that you and your spouse are legally married and that your spouse wishes to sponsor your green card.
  • Apply for adjustments of status: This document requests that the U.S. government give you the right to live and work in the United States
  • Prepare for personal interviews: All applicants must be interviewed by USCIS staff

Discuss your situation with an experienced immigration attorney now by calling 281-919-1647.

Get the legal guidance you need

Don't navigate the green card application process alone. You could miss important details. For example, if you leave the country before your application is approved, you may be denied.

If you're applying for a green card through marriage, turn to The Law Offices of Jose Molina. We have more than 18 years of experience and can guide you through the immigration system.

Make an appointment with an immigration attorney based in Houston, TX today.