Find Your Place in the US Workforce

Find Your Place in the US Workforce

See how a labor certification can help you in Houston, TX

The United States Department of Labor releases a labor certification when there is a shortage of employees in a certain field. The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC in Houston, TX assists clients seeking positions opened by labor certifications. This can be one step in your journey to obtaining a green card and visa.

Reach out to our immigration attorney now if you need help with this application process.

Interested in becoming a citizen?

Becoming a U.S. citizen is an exciting venture, but it can be complicated. We're glad to serve clients seeking naturalization. This process typically begins after you've been a permanent resident with a green card for at least five years. At this point, you'll also need to:

  • Have a clean record
  • Be older than 18 years old
  • Read, speak and write English
  • Study the ins and outs of U.S. history and government
  • Pledge allegiance to the U.S. and accept the U.S. Constitution
Our immigration attorney speaks both English and Spanish to assist all kinds of clients with the naturalization process. If you have any questions about naturalization or labor certifications, call us today.