new content end

Rely on an Experienced Student Visa Attorney

Rely on an Experienced Student Visa Attorney

Hire an immigration lawyer serving the Houston, TX area

If you live outside of the United States and would like to attend school in the U.S., you must apply for an F-1 visa, also known as a student visa. You can apply for this visa at the US embassy or consulate in your country.

The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC can help you gather the proper paperwork and guide you through the student visa application process in the Houston, TX area. With over 19 years of courtroom experience and licensing in the state of Texas, you can count on attorney Molina. Consult our immigration attorney in Spanish or English today.

Not sure what documents you'll need?

Before you head to the US embassy or consulate to apply for your visa, make sure you have the right paperwork. You’ll need the following documents to apply for an F-1 visa:

  • 1-20 form issued and signed by the SEVP-certified school
  • Copy of the receipt of payment of the I-901 SEVIS fee
  • Proof that you have funds to pay tuition and fees
  • Evidence that you plan to return to your home country after graduation. This can be in the form of a land deed or other proof that you have strong ties to your home country
  • Proof of English proficiency, TOEFL GRE or GMAT score
  • Proof of valid passport (must be valid for 6 months into the future)
  • A photograph of yourself that fits specific identification requirements
  • F-1 visa stamp on passport
  • Visa reciprocity fee if applicable

Contact The Law Offices of Jose Molina today to speak with an immigration attorney.