new content

Looking To Visit the United States?

Looking To Visit the United States?

Our attorney in Houston, TX can help you obtain a visitor visa

If you’re from a country not covered by the Visa Waiver Program, you’ll need a visitor visa to gain entry into the United States. You can work with The Law Offices of Jose Molina PLLC to get through the process as quickly and smoothly as possible. Our visitor visa attorney will help you understand and properly apply for the B-1 or B-2 Non-Immigrant Visa that you can use for…

  • Attending business meetings or conventions
  • Participating in general tourism and vacations
  • Obtaining medical treatment
  • Going through short-term job training

Learn more about your visitor visa eligibility by contacting our law firm in Houston, TX today.

We can answer all of your questions

The visa process is complicated, but being informed can help make it less stressful. Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:

  • Where do I apply?
    Visa applications must be submitted at a US consulate in your home country.

  • Are there special requirements?
    You’ll have to show the consular office that you have ties to your home country, such as a place of residence you wouldn’t abandon.

  • Can a visitor visa be extended?
    Most visas grant a 6-month period of stay, but this period can be extended or changed to another status in the future.

If you’re not sure about any part of the process, our visitor VISA attorney will be happy to help. Call 281-919-1647 now to speak with an experienced immigration attorney.